Review: Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum - acne

Follow Us

Review: Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum

download[4]
-

Review: Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum

 Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum (80ml)
Description: "Enriched with fresh green tea seeds and squeezed green tea from the pure jeju island to deliver abundant moisture and nourishment deep into the skin." 
The nourishing moisture serum is formulated with freshly squeezed Jeju green tea and green tea seeds to create a dewy and clear skin from deep within. Formulated with 100% fresh green tea essence + doubled green tea seed oil.

5-free formula: Free from Paraben, Artificial coloring, Mineral Oil, Animal ingredients, Imidazolidinyl Urea

Source: InnisfreeSingapore's Facebook
Directions: After cleansing (and before toner), pump and apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently press your palm on your face for better absorption.

Packaging:
The Green Tea Seed Serum is packed in a rectangular box made of recycled material. 
The one I own is the 2014 new version, formulated with an improved formula — "100% Fresh Green Tea Essence + DOUBLED Green Tea Seed Oil". It comes in a green bottle with a brown pump top and also comes with a matte brown cover/lock cap to prevent leakage and at the same time, I guess it helps to prevent dust and dirt from entering the opening hole of the pump. 
Demonstration on my mom's hands:
Pump out an appropriate amount of serum and massage it on desired area.
After massaging, allow serum to absorb into the skin.
After a few minutes of application, the serum gets absorbed into the skin! It does not feel greasy or sticky at all. However, if apply too much, it does leave a sticky layer... Well, just a little will be enough.  FYI, I usually use ½ to 1 pump.

Color and Consistency:
As seen on my mom's hand in the pictures above, the serum has an opaque white color and upon massaging on skin, it will become transparent/colorless. As for the consistency, it has a lightweight, watery serum texture.
Moisture Test:
Before applying the serum, my mom's skin moisture level was 35.4%.
After applying the serum, my mom's skin moisture level increased to 51.2%.

Moisture gained before and after the serum application was 15.8%.
Comparing the result taken before and after the serum application,
I concluded that this serum is indeed moisturizing.
**Above result is just for the application of the serum, without prior application of a toner**

Oil-Test:
C'mon, let's make a guess~ 
How much oil do you think the oil-blotting sheet would absorb?

Revealing the result~~~ Did you guess it right? 
In case you don't know..., every skin care product, including product labelled 'oil-free', contains some oil. As for the oiliness of this serum, you can judge from the picture of the oil-blotting sheet. The result of the amount of oil being absorbed is really minimal. In my opinion, I consider this as non-greasy. 
Scent:
Somehow, I find it smells like perfume!  The scent is very pleasant and refreshing. I do LOVE the scent however, I think it's a little too overpowering for face product.

Likes:
- the "recycle" concept
- 5-free formula (Free from paraben, artificial coloring, mineral oil, animal ingredients, imidazolidinyl urea)
- formulated with 100% fresh green tea essence
- formulated with DOUBLED green tea seed oil
- rich in moisture; moisturizing and hydrating
- leaves the skin feeling refreshed and hydrated
- lightweight consistency
- fast-absorption
- not very greasy; non-greasy
- not sticky at all
- does not cause breakouts
- bottle comes with a pump top and a cover/lock cap
- the scent

Dislikes:
- in my opinion, the scent is slightly overpowering for face product

Verdict: The Green Tea Seed Serum is really moisturizing~ It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated! Well, I absolutely love to use this at night because well... my bed is placed facing the air-conditioner so every night I sleep with the cold wind blowing directly on my face. This serum actually helps prevent my skin from getting dry from the air-conditioner's wind. Therefore, I would say that it does provide more than enough moisture to hydrate my skin. However, I'm not sure if this would supply enough moisture for the winter season. 

On the other hand, it's lightweight in consistency yet non-oily, which is absolutely perfect for summer, for people who have oily/combination skin and lives in humid and hot country. FYI, I did not experience any breakouts at all.  If your skin needs a boost in hydration, definitely give this a try!

 

 

Review: The Face Shop Blackhead EX Charcoal Pore Strip

Mood:

The Face Shop Blackhead EX Charcoal Pore Strip
Do you know how effective this product is in removing whiteheads & blackheads? It's super sticky which helps to stick and pull out all those gunk! The amount of gunk being pulled out on the strip was u-n-b-e-l-i-v-a-b-l-e! I am TOTALLY AMAZED by it.

I have been using Biore Pore Strip ever since I was in middle school and to be honest, Biore Pore Strip doesn't do much in removing those stubborn whiteheads and blackheads stuck on my nose. Maybe yes, it does works but it only pulled out just a few gunk. I have quite A LOT of blackheads and whiteheads on my nose and Biore Pore Strip is not really effective for me.

While I was searching for another blackheads "killer", I happened to see The Face Shop Blackhead EX Charcoal Pore Strip on sales(22% discount)~ and since it was on sales, I grabbed it~ It's cheap yea yea~~ got it at the price of $3.90 for a box of 7 sheets. Kind of regret buying only one box. Should have grabbed more... :X This is an awesome stuff!~ Far more effective than Biore Pore Strip. I swear. >:)

Heyyyy, I'm not bragging...This product is seriously amazing. Here's the prooooooof~:
A lot of gunk being pulled out.
Can't see it clearly?(.__.) It's okay, I can zoom-in~~~
 
Eww, disgusting gunk from the tip of my nose area. :x

After using it, it leaves my nose feeling clean and smoother. Decided to buy more boxes however the sales is overrrrr......... :( Well, I shall wait for another sales...

Likes:
- easy to use
- contains charcoal
- extreme sticky
- works amazingly!
- leaves my nose feeling clean and smoother

Dislikes:
- leaves a red patch after peeling it off but it will slowly fade off after some time...

Effectiveness: 5/5
Repurchase?: YES, OF COURSE. why not? such an awesome product...~~~ :3

 

 

 

Review: Etude House Pure Joy Restorative Cream

Mood: 

Etude House Pure Joy Restorative Cream (50ml)
Description: Chemical-free sensitive skin formulated lotion soothes and nourishes complexion. Void Paraben, Benzophenone, Ethanol, Synthetic Dyes, Mineral Oils and Genetically Modified Ingredients.
Active Ingredient: Quinoa, Phyto-Oligo
Directions: Massage cream onto facial surface.
Targets: Sensitive Skin


Consistency:
Soft cream texture.

Color:
White. As you can see from the picture above, after massaging it on my skin, it will change from white to transparent.

Scent:
It has a citrus-y scent.

Likes:
- chemical-free formula!
- moisturize
- soothes irritation skin(dryness/flakiness)
- reduce redness

Dislikes:
- does not have oil-control
- somehow, I think it does produce a little oil. :/
- packaging --- in a jar container.
- does not come with a spatula!
I find it very unsanitary and I really hate dipping my finger into the jar! I use spatula from other product to dig out the cream and I actually stored a small portion of the cream in a smaller container for easier usage like this:

I have oily and dry/combination skin and usually I will only apply this cream on my face on area where I feel dry and has irritation. I believe this is a night cream? Okay I wasn't sure but anyway, I use this in the morning too when my skin feels really dry. This cream helps to moisturize and soothe the skin really well! I suffered from dryness and mild irritation(mild red, flaky and dry skin) on both of my upper cheekbones due to the AC Gel Lotion not being moisturizing enough [link]. I applied this cream on the dry areas and within 2 days, the redness was completely gone! However, I can still feel the rough texture(dry, flaky skin) when I touch it with my hands. With continue application of this cream, my skin completely healed in another 2-3 days.

Effectiveness: 5/5 but for Overall Rating, I would rate it: 3.9/5.

So all in all, I think this is not a bad product. It claims to soothe and nourish complexion and yes, it does it's job. Highly recommend this to people who have dry and sensitive skin however, if you have oily & dry/combination skin like me, then I would advise to just apply ONLY on area where you feel dry and/or has irritation because I personally think that it does produce a little oil... Anyway, the packaging doesn't specifically state that it's "Oil-Free"... Well, that's my opinion though. :x Hope this helps. :)

 

Review: Skinlite Nail Polish Remover Pads

Skinlite Nail Polish Remover Pads (36 pre-moistened pads)
Description:
- Pre-moistened, non-acetone, one-step nail polish removal treatment.
- Pads are saturated with special formulation that easily removes nail polish while conditioning cuticles and promoting healthy nails.

The product comes in a 'cheap-looking' plastic container with a plastic twist-off screw cap. It's well sealed with foil.

Contains only 36 pre-moistened pads. The thickness for each pad is quite thin.

Scent:
It has a citrus-y scent. I like it. hahahah.

Demonstration on my mom's toe nails~~ XD :
It takes a few swipes to remove the polish. :/

Likes:
- the scent
- non acetone formula
- the pre-moistened pads idea~
- leaves nails feeling not too drying as compared to other nail polish remover in liquid form
- cheap price

Dislikes:
- takes time... it takes a few swipes to remove the polish
- even if it's well-kept in the container, the pads tend to dry up easily once the foil is unsealed; can't last long

I will not repurchase this. I prefer liquid form nail polish remover because it removes nail polish quicker than this pre-moistened pad. And even if it's well-kept in the container, the pads tend to dry up easily once the foil is unsealed. If it's begin to dry up(semi-dried up), it gets much tougher to remove the nail polish. Once the pads totally dried up, it became useless............ (-.-) Well, mine dried up... lol. sigh. I'm not going to repurchase this. That's it.

 

 

Review: Etude House skin mal:gem (Fresh; Oil Control Toner)

Etude House skin mal:gem (Fresh; Oil Control Toner) (250ml)
Description: 맑음[mal:gem] — the Korean word for cleanness, clarity and pureness. Skin Malgeum hypoallergenic toners promote clean, clear and pure complexion with moisturizing and pore cleansing formulas.

*Fresh: Controls excess sebum while providing enough moisture to keep the skin matte. Bamboo extract and sebum control ingredient keeps the skin clean and fresh.

Directions: Dispense solution onto toner pad and use pad to wipe all areas of face and neck.
*can be use as a facial mist or facial mask
(PS: I won't make any comments about the facial mist and mask method since I have not tried it.)

The toner comes in a matte bottle with a plastic twist-off screwed cap and the opening is perfectly sealed with a foil. The fluid can be easily pour out from the opening of the bottle.

I usually moisten a cotton pad and gently swipe it all over my face. It gets absorbed into the skin after a few minutes without leaving any sticky residue.

Consistency & Color:
Light and watery. Colorless.
Scent:
It smells citrusy when sniff directly from the opening of the bottle. But when pour it out on hand and sniff it, there's a mild hint of floral scent to it. I might be wrong though... lol. I'm bad at describing scent. hah. :x It does not smells bad anyway.
Oil-Control:
It DOES control sebum but of course, not to the extend that you will be totally free from oiliness the whole entire day. My skin still feels oily throughout the day and I still need to blot my face with oil blotters however, I noticed that the amount of sebum has been significantly reduced compared to what I would normally get.
Moisture Test on the back of my hand:

Before applying the toner, my skin moisture level measured 33.3%
After applying the toner, my skin moisture level measured 41.2%.
After 10 minutes later(toner got fully absorbed), I took the measurement again, it dropped to 40.6%

Moisture gain was 7.9%.

The difference on moisture loss after 10 minutes was only 0.6%.
which I concluded that this toner is pretty moisturizing.
**Above result is just for the application of a toner.**
With application of a moisturizer, I believe the skin will be perfectly moisturized!
Likes:
- 5 free formula: Free of Paraben, Artifical dye, Benzophenon, Mineral oil, Animal material
- controls sebum
- pore cleansing
- moisturizes
- gets absorbed into the skin
- not sticky at all
- does not cause breakouts
- leaves skin feeling clean, fresh and cooling
- the scent
Dislikes
- does not help to shrink the pores...
Seriously, there's nothing much I dislike about. :)
Verdict?: I have already finished using this toner and it does works as what it claimed to do — "controls sebum yet at the same time provides moisture to the skin". It leaves the skin feeling clean, fresh and cooling upon application. On the downside, I don't think it helps minimizing the pores though...I didn't see a difference in the size of my pores. 
Anyway, this toner is perfect for Summer season, for people who live in hot and humid country and also for people who have oily skin.

 

 

Review: The Face Shop New Zealand Volcanic Clay Blackhead Charcoal Nose Strip

The Face Shop New Zealand Volcanic Clay Blackhead Charcoal Nose Strip (7 sheets)
Description:
The Face Shop New Zealand Volcanic Clay Blackhead Charcoal Nose Strip removes all dirt, impurities and blackheads from pores with no mercy. The mud includes pore clear agent and natural mineral which helps control the sebum inside the pores, leaving the skin feeling clean and smooth.
Directions: 
1) Wash face, leaving nose thoroughly wet
2) Remove the clear lining from the smooth side of the strip.
3) Apply across the bridge of the nose, pressing down firmly to ensure maximum contact.
4) Let it dry for 10-15minutes until the strip has hardened.
5) Slowly peel off the strip.
Each box contains 7 sheets. Each nose strip is well-sealed in a "wrapper" as shown in the picture. 
The sealed wrapper can be easily ripped open as there are two tear lines at the top right and left of the wrapper. To take out the nose strip, you just have to tear from either the right or left tear-line to rip open the sealed wrapper.
The nose strip can be easily removed from the clear lining.
Color and Consistency:
I got the nose strip in charcoal and hence, it has a charcoal-black color. When it comes in contact with water(wet the nose prior to use), it can become very adhesive which is great as it can stick out the gunk more effectively.
Scent:
I don't know how to describe the scent. My friend dislikes the scent as she finds it too strong but for me, I don't find it unbearable... 
Result:
A zoom-in picture: Look at the amount of gunk and facial hair being pulled out~ Well, it's not as much as compared to the first time I used The Face Shop Nose Strip — the previous old version — The Face Shop Blackhead EX Charcoal Pore Strip. Check out my review here: http://bitsdiaries.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-face-shop-blackhead-ex-charcoal.html
That probably just means my skin condition has improved throughout the years which also means, I did take proper care(cleanses well etc.) of my skin LOL~ 
Oil-Control:
I don't think it has any oil-control as my nose still gets as oily as it normally would gets. In my opinion, I think it only helps to remove and clean the clogged impurities and sebum that build up in the pores.
Likes:
- very adhesive!
- works effectively in pulling out the gunk from pores!
- leaving the nose feeling clean and smooth
- not drying
- easy to use
- very affordable
- contains charcoal
- comes in Aloe formula/version

Dislikes:
- might not pull out all the blackheads
- does enlarge the pores on the nose

Neutral:
- upon peeling off the pore strip, it does leaves the nose looking sightly red (the redness will subsidize and be gone after awhile)
- oil-control

Verdict: The Face Shop Nose Strip is by far the most effective ones I have ever tried! I absolutely love this product! It's one of my holy grail products~ As my nose is usually oily-prone, I choose charcoal over aloe. I use it once or twice a week. It works exactly the same as the old version — It does remove majority of the impurities, dirt and oil from the pores, leaving the nose feeling clean and smooth.

For best result, steam your nose before using the nose strip. I will normally use Etude House Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub to exfoliate my nose first, then steam and wet my nose prior using the nose strip. I find it works more effective in pulling out all the gunk from my pores if I go through these steps.

From what I've noticed...after using the nose strip, it does enlarge the pores and make them look more noticeable. As it pulls out all the gunk, there will be "holes"(opened pores) — a place where the gunk once lived in... — left on the nose. Therefore, after using the pore strip, I will use a pore tightening face mask to tighten the pores and then continue with my usual skincare routine. If you are using pore tightening skincare products, you probably can skip the face mask step. I strongly recommend to use a pore astringent or other pore tightening products to avoid enlarged pores.

All in all, The Face Shop New Zealand Volcanic Clay Blackhead Charcoal Nose Strip is quite effective. It's worth giving it a try! 

 

Understanding The Types Of Acne Scars — Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, Boxcar, Rolling, Ice-Pick, Keloid | Acne Tips

Several months ago, I published a post about "Understanding The Types Of Acne". In today's post, I will be addressing acne scars. I'm going to simply explain what causes acne scars, the types of acne scars, as well as how you can treat and prevent them.

Without any delay, let's get right into the topic. First, let's identify the types of acne scars.

There are different types of acne scars. The most common ones are shown in the following pictures:
P.S. I would like to thank my bestie for providing her pitted scars pictures and allowing me to use them in my blog.

So, What Causes Acne Scars?
Acne scars develop as a result of injury to the skin's tissue and skin's natural healing process. After a breakout, healthy skin goes through a natural regeneration process. However, scarring occurs if the process is incomplete or contains abnormalities.

The Types of Acne Scars + The Cause:

1. Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation are flat discoloration marks on the skin ranging from red to pink, brown or black, depending on skin tone and the depth of discoloration. They usually appear after the pimples have healed.

The Cause: When your pores get clogged, bacteria around the hair follicles enter the skin and thrive within the clogged pores, thereby causing inflammation, which is responsible for the redness and swelling of a pimple. This inflammation triggers an increase in melanin production which results in hyperpigmentation.

Good thing about them is that they are temporary and will fade over time. You can speed up the healing process by using a topical product designed to lighten marks and improve scars. My recommendation is Hiruscar Post Acne Gel.

2. Boxcar scars are round to oval shaped sunken scars with steep vertical edges.

3. Rolling scars have a wave-like (~) or undulating appearance.

4. Ice-Pick scars are deep narrow scars that make skin appear as if it was pierced by an ice pick. They can be large in size and often look similar to enlarged pores.

These scars usually have a sunken appearance on the surface of the skin, which are also known as atrophic scars, pitted scars and depressed scars.

The Cause: When the pocket of inflammation within a pore ruptured and skin tissue get damaged, the body tries to repair the damage by producing collagen. During the healing process, the body produces too little collagen and, in addition to the loss of underlying skin's structure such as fats and muscles, it causes concave scars to form.

5. Keloid scars are dense, raised scars and are thicker than surrounding skin.

The Cause: When the pocket of inflammation within a pore ruptured and your skin tissue get damaged, the body tries to repair the damage by producing collagen. During the healing process, the body overproduces collagen which forms a raised tissue on the surface of the skin.

Pitted scars and keloid scars are permanent and will not fade over time. Topical treatments like Hiruscar Post Acne Gel can only help to improve the appearance of such scars, but not heal them. The only way to eliminate such scars is to undergo procedures such as laser, (micro) dermabrasion and chemical peels.

Although it isn't possible to heal pitted scars and keloid scars through topical treatments, you can prevent them from forming.

How To Prevent Pitted and Keloid Scars + My Recommendation:
The best way to prevent such acne scars is to reduce the damage done to your skin. So don't pick at or squeeze your pimple, even if it pops on its own or you popped it by accident. I recommend to use Nexcare Acne Patch. Just paste a patch onto the popped pimple. What the patch does is it suck out all the remaining pus from your zit, reducing damage done to your skin and thereby preventing keloid and pitted scars from forming.

So these are my quick explanation on acne scars. All in all, so long as you leave your pimples alone (don't pick at or squeeze them), you will keep permanent scars at bay. Be sure to keep that in mind.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you find this post helpful. :)

 

Review: Etude House Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub

Etude House Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub (each 7g x 24 pouches)
Description: Formulated with Baking Powder to penetrate, exfoliate and cleanse skin deep within pores to remove makeup and residues. Scrub cleanser formulated with Peppermint to soothe skin.
- 100%  natural fragrance
- Dye-free

Active ingredients: Baking Powder

Directions: Tear along dotted line to extract scrub cleanser from pouch (one pouch per application). Apply cleanser to wet face, lather and massage then rinse off with warm water. Use 1-2 times a week.

It comes in a 3-dimensional blue triangular prism box. The top lid can be easily open and closed.
One box contains 24 pouches. Each pouch weighs 7g. The shape of the pouch remind me of a traditional game called "five stones". LOL. *crap* Though the package states "One pouch per application", for me, one pouch can lasts for 2-4 usages. The number of usage per pouch depends on how much you use each time.
Each pouch has a tear line at the top which I think it's very thoughtful as it makes it easier to open the pouch. You can open it anywhere at anytime without needing a pair of scissor. 
By ripping off the tear-line given, create a small hole where product can be easily squeeze out and you can simply control the amount of product being squeeze out from the pouch. Also, as the opening is very small, it minimizes the chance of leftover being exposed to the air.
This is how I usually keep the leftover. 
Demonstration on my mom's hand~:
Wet the desired area prior application. Upon application, you can add a bit more water and continue massage...
It contains fine and mild scrubbing particles/beads which gently exfoliates and removes the dead skin cells and impurities. Being a scrubbing product, it definitely contains more scrubbing particles/beads compared to Etude House Baking Powder B.B Deep Cleansing Foam (Review: link). The scrubbing particles/beads will become tinier and finer during massaging. By the way, it does not lather up like what it claimed...
It can be rinsed off effortlessly, leaving the skin looking brighter, clean and smooth.
Color & Consistency:
White creamy texture with lots of fine and mild scrubbing particles.

Scent:
It has a citrusy, lemony-orangey scent which smells pretty similar to the Baking Powder B.B Deep Cleansing Foam (Review: link) from the same product range/line.

Moisture Test:
Before using the crunch pore scrub, my mom's skin moisture level was 33.5%.
After using the crunch pore scrub, my mom's skin moisture level increased to 33.0%.

Moisture loss before and after using the scrub was 0.5%.
Comparing the result taken before and after using the scrub,
I concluded that this baking powder crunch pore scrub is not very drying.
**Above result is just for the application of the crunch pore scrub, without prior application of a toner**

Likes:
- contains ample amount of fine scrubbing particles/beads
- exfoliates and cleanses well
- unclogged pores; get rid and minimize the amount of whiteheads
- makes the blackheads/whiteheads on my nose easier to extract
- not very drying
- slight cooling feel upon application
- leaves skin feeling smooth and clean
- didn't break me out
- each pouch can be used more than once!
- the scent

Dislikes:
- might not suit all levels of sensitivity skin

Verdict: I get clogged pores(whiteheads, very small fresh color bumps) very easily and this Crunch Pore Scrub exfoliates and cleanses my skin decently. It did help to unclog the pores and minimize the amount of whiteheads/small fresh-colored bumps, leaving my skin feeling smooth, brighter and clean without feeling too dry. And thankfully, it didn't break me out or cause any skin reaction. 
I usually exfoliate twice a week but when I use this Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub for more than once a week, I do find it a little abrasive on my sensitive skin, especially on the area of my cheeks (excluding the area of my nose). So on the second round of exfoliation, I would normally use a different exfoliator, a more gentle one — "Cure Natural Aqua Gel" — on my face, excluding the area of my nose. The area of my nose are non-sensitive but very oily hence, I usually use the Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub on my nose twice a week. It helps to get rid some of the blackheads but not all(the stubborn ones)... On the plus side...after using the scrub for a few times, I noticed it makes the stubborn blackheads/whiteheads on my nose easier to extract using the extractor tool.
On the other hand, I would not recommend this crunch pore scrub to people who have HIGH level of sensitivity skin. My mom, who has dry and very sensitive skin, tried this on her face and it left her skin feeling stinging/tingly and slight burning. With that said, I will recommend to do a small patch test on a small area of your skin prior to use on your face.
All in all, I really love this Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub! It does its job well!

 

Review: Etude House Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand & Heel Cream

Etude House Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand & Heel Cream (100ml)
Description: Combination hand & foot cream. The rich essence of shea butter moisturizes and nourishes hands and feet with an improved anti-wrinkle formula for soft, smooth skin.
Directions: Apply cream onto palm and use hands to massage cream into skin. Applicable both hands and feet.
Main Ingredients: 5% Shea butter, Adenosine

The product is well-wrapped with plastic sheet/wrapper?(whatever it's called...) and you can simply rip it off. It comes in a greyish-pink squeezable tube with floral prints on it which makes it looks quite feminine.
Comes with a plastic twist-off screw flip cap and the opening is perfectly sealed with foil.
Consistency and Color:
The milk-colored cream looks quite heavy when it first got squeezed out from the tube however, when I massage it on my skin, the consistency is actually light and creamy. It get absorbed into the skin within a few minutes without leaving a sticky or greasy layer.
Scent:
To me, it smells like baby powder with a little hint of floral...

Likes:
- the packaging, love the squeezable tube
- leaves hands and feet feeling soft, smooth and moisturized
- easy to apply and blend
- absorbed into the skin without leaving a sticky or greasy layer
- the generous amount, 100ml!~

Dislikes
- the smell lingers on my hands after washing (-_-")

The one I got is for the hands and heel. It has a smaller version, 50ml, which is for the hands only. People who like to carry hand cream everywhere you go, you might want to get the 50ml version. It's smaller which I think it's convenient to carry it around in your bag. :)

 

Review: The Face Shop Mini Capsule Pack (Cucumber)

The Face Shop Mini Capsule Pack (Cucumber) [10ml]
Description: The Face Shop Mini Capsule Wash-Off Pack (Cucumber) has cucumber extract, which is rich in minerals and gives moisture to the skin.

Directions: After cleansing, spread adequate amount of the pack on your face for 10-15 minutes and wash-off with lukewarm water. Avoid the eye and mouth areas.

TIPs: For a cooling and comfortable experience, store the Mini Capsule Pack in the fridge prior to use. 

The Mini Capsule Pack comes in a plastic jelly/flower shaped mould sealed with a foil cover.
 The foil cover can be easily unsealed. However, once you unsealed the cover, you can't reseal it.
Hence, if you don't plan to finish the pack at one go, you probably need a container to store the leftover like what I did. The number of usage for each capsule pack depends on how much you apply and the size of your face. Each capsule pack has enough product for me to use twice.
It does not come with a spatula so if you have spatula at home, you can use it to scoop out the product.
Color and Consistency:
It looks greenish in the capsule pack but once applied on the skin, it turns clear. It has a gel/jelly-like texture with little round undissolved jelly-like particles, which to me kind of resemble the cucumber pulps~

Scent:
It smells like cucumber~

Wash-off demonstration on my mom's hand~:
Apply on skin for 15 minutes. It doesn't drip or make any mess.

After 15 minutes, rinse-off with lukewarm water~

Ta-daaaa~ it can be easily wash-off. No fuss~
I don't find it greasy however, the skin does feel a little sticky right after washing it off. On the positive side, the sticky-feel only lingers for awhile.

Moisture Test:
Before applying the mask, my mom's skin moisture level was 32.6%.
After applying the mask, my mom's skin moisture level increased to 40.8%.

Moisture gained before and after applying the mask was 8.2%.
Comparing the result taken before and after applying the mask,
I concluded that this mask does moisturizes the skin.
**Above result is just for the application of the mask, without prior application of a toner**

Likes:
- leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized
- soothing and cooling (prior storing in fridge)
- not greasy
- easy to wash off
- suits all skin types including sensitive skin
- fuss-free~

Dislikes:
- skin might feels sticky right after washing it off but the sticky-feel only lingers for awhile
- does not come with spatula

Verdict: In my opinion, this Cucumber Mini Capsule Pack is a very basic soothing and hydrating mask, which I think it can be use 2-3 times per week. I don't see any brightening effect after using it though... I find it perfect to use after a long day in the sun or in a hot weather as it helps to soothe and cool the skin while replenish skin moisture, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized. 

 

 

Review: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion
Description: Contains 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid that deeply penetrates the skin(epidermis) to nourish and help restore skin's barrier to prevent moisture loss.

The 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid:
  • Nano Hyaluronic Acid - with molecules size of 1/20 of HA, easily penetrates into the skin innermost layer to deeply moisturize the skin.
  • Super Hyaluronic Acid - with 2x the moisture retention capacity of HA to keep skin hydrated & smooth for a longer period of time.
  • Hyaluronic Acid(HA) - 1gm is able to hold 6 litres of water, effectively locks-in moisture on skin.
Claims to do:
- Instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve it's optimum moisture balance.
- Replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration. skin feels significantly soft and supple.
- Helps improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it silky smooth.
- It is free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant. Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
Directions: Use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.

Actually... I bought the wrong item. I thought this was a moisturizer however it turned out to be a toner. -_- In Japan, lotion means toner. lol. However, I did not regret buying this~ FYI, this product is one of the top-bestsellers — 1 SOLD EVERY 4 SECONDS in Japan! Wow that's insanely fast. O_O

Unlike most of the toners I have used back then..., this is really impressive! It hydrates the skin really well and gives skin a bouncy feel. I used rose water, which also provides moisture for the skin, as toner in the past(long long time ago~). However, I can say that this Hada Labo SHA Lotion hydrates even better! No, is way much better! But of course, the SHA hydrating milk hydrates even better than this. LOL. After all, hydrating milk is a hydrating moisturizer while this is a hydrating toner. If use both Hada Labo SHA lotion and hydrating milk together, the hydration level is MIGHTY! XD

Consistency and Color:
Liquid-y and colorless. It does not leaves a sticky layer once absorbed into the skin.

Scent:
It's fragrance-free!

Likes:
- hydrates the skin
- lightweight
- gives bouncy effect to the skin
- not sticky
- does not leaves a sticky layer once absorbed into the skin
- 3 types of hyaluronic acid formula~
- no fragrances, mineral oil and alcohol
- no harsh chemical = no side effect!
- friendly packaging - easy to pour out the lotion without much effort
- refill pack available

Dislikes:
- NONE! Absolutely love the toner~

Once you finished the bottle, you can purchase the refill pack which is I think SGD$4(?) cheaper than the one which comes in bottle. :D The refill pack is one of the top-bestsellers too! — 1 SOLD EVERY 2 SECONDS in Japan! Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

I believe you guys know how bad my acne was in the past yeah yeah~? If you are new to my blog, you can check out "My Acne Story" link at the navigation menu bar at the top of the page for more details on my experience with acne. I used to get breakout in between improvement so after changing my skincare range from acne-fighting products to SHA hydrating products, my breakout stopped. I still do get breakout during "that time of the month"(life being a girl -.-) but other than that, no more breakout.

Uhmmm...I'm not saying that these products are something which cure acne because well...after all this product line focus on "hydrating" instead of "troubled skin". However, in my situation, I believe"lack of moisture" is the root cause of my acne. On the other hand, I mentioned before that I have dry skin as well... so that's why hydrating does helps me to keep my acne at bay~ Now you know why I really love Hada Labo SHA line/products. XD

 

 

My Top 5 Favorite Face Masks

Notice: I apologize for the delay in replying to all the emails and questions. I'm too busy with life and really have no time for blog-related stuff... I will try my best to reply to all, latest by 18th February 2014. Once again, I'm really sorry for the delay in responding... (>_<)ゞ

Today, I'd like to share my top 5 favorite face masks that I use most often in my skin care routine. Let's just jump into the topic straightaway~ Gonna do this quick~

#1. My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask
Formulated with active moisturizing ingredients, Hyaluronic Acid, and has a special molecular structure that can pack water molecules tightly. It is packed with Aloe Vera, Algae and Cosphingo™, these ingredients work together to ensure a long-lasting soothing and moisturizing. Apart from that, it also contains Malvasylvestris Complex and Watercress Leaf extracts which helps to reduce skin's roughness and dullness; and with a perfect blend of the Amica Montana and Ruscus Aculeatus extracts, it helps to improve the skin's elasticity and firmness.

Well, this is my NUMBER ONE all-time favorite hydrating mask ever! It moisturizes the skin inside and out, leaving skin well moisturized, radiant-looking and soft to the touch. Simply love it!

#2. My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yogurt Mask
Strawberries are high in antioxidants and contain rich amounts of fruit acids, minerals and enzymes. They are a natural source of Salicylic Acid, which are good for acne-prone skin. Combined with the active lactic acid ingredients found in Yogurt, which is a natural source of AHAs, it moisturizes the skin and improves skin's texture while balancing skin's sebum production. It also helps to improve the appearance of enlarged pores and remove any excess oily shine. Not only that, it is packed with Cosphingo™ and Arbutin extracts which hydrates and locks moisture as well as brightens up dull skin complexion.

Another favorite sheet mask from My Beauty Diary~ I have to say that strawberry and yogurt are a perfect combination~! They work wonders for normal to oily to acne prone skin, including sensitive skin!

#3. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask & Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask contains 3000mg of Jeju Volcanic Cluster, which intensively absorbs sebum, deep cleanses, unclogs pores leaving skin feeling clean, soft and smooth and breakout-free without drying the skin! It tightens the pores and also improves dull skin complexion, leaving skin looking brighter and more radiant.

Check out my review: http://bitsdiaries.blogspot.sg/2014/07/review-innisfree-jeju-volcanic-pore.html

Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask contains 6020mg of Jeju Volcanic scoria and scoria capsules that gives a powerful pore cleansing and sebum control effect. It sloughs off dull dead skin cells and deep cleanses the skin, leaving skin healthy-looking, brighter and clean. It also helps to control sebum production and minimize the appearance of enlarged pores.

Check out my review: http://bitsdiaries.blogspot.sg/2014/12/review-innisfree-super-volcanic-pore_2.html

I decided to put these two together as they work fairly similar just that one is more stronger (for super oily - combination skin) and one is more gentle (for normal - dry skin). I use the Original and Super versions on rotational basis, depending on my skin's condition. For more info, be sure to check out my reviews (links provided previously).

#4. Caolion Blackhead Steam Pore Pack & Pore Original Pack
A 2-steps effective deep cleansing + pore minimizing masks~!
Step 1: Blackhead Steam Pore Pack, formulated with purifying active-charcoal, gives off a warm steam effect that deep cleanses, purifies the pores (removing all the impurities) and eliminates clogged pores. It contains mild exfoliating particles which sloughs off dead skin cells, leaving skin refreshed and brighter-looking. At the same time, it helps with sebum control.

In my opinion, it is a perfect product to use on nose prior to applying a nose strip. As it steams the pores, it loosens the gunks and makes them easier to get pulled out by the nose strip. Tried and tested! 

Step 2: Pore Original Pack, formulated with Glacier Clay and active volcanic ash which absorb impurities and excess sebum. It gives off a cooling, minty effect that soothes the skin and tightens sagging, enlarged pores. With the addition of Alaskan Glacial Water, antioxidant Grape Seed Oil and patented, eco-certified ingredients, it provides intense hydration to the skin, enhances skin complexion and further soothes and revitalizes stressed skin.

Both are must-haves deep cleansing + pore minimizing masks! I will do a full review on these two products in the future.

#5. Etude House AC Clinic Intense Sheet Mask
Formulated with active acne ingredient, Salicylic Acid, which helps clear and prevent new acne blemishes from forming. Whenever I get a breakout or going to get one (e.g. before and during the time of the month), I will use this mask. It helps to speed up the healing process of the pimples during a breakout and when used prior to a breakout, it kind of controls and reduces the severity of the upcoming breakout. In my opinion, this is the most effective mask to deal with pimples!

Side note: Comparing this with My Beauty Diary Strawberry Yogurt Mask, this is stronger hence, it may not be suitable for very sensitive skin.

So that's all for my top 5 favorite face masks! Hope you guys like it. ♥

 

Faith in Face Korea's No.1 Hydrogel Facial Masks | Review

Introducing... "Faith in Face",
the No. 1 Hydrogel Mask Brand in Korea!


Ever heard of this brand? Yes? No?

Well, you might be familiar with this brand if you've watched "Get It Beauty" — a popular Korean TV show that talks all about beauty, as it was featured in one of the episodes in Year 2012.

CLICK HERE to check out the video.

For those who are new to "Faith in Face", let me give you some insight on the brand.

BRAND STORY
Faith in Face was first launched in 2012 by a multi-national team of young cosmetic experts from Korea, Britain and Canada after 3 years of research and development.

The Faith team believes that the role of cosmetics is to reveal and highlight each individual’s true and unique beauty, rather than changing something to your face. With the faith that everyone is born with an attractive and beautiful face, the Faith team strongly believes in original beauty and goes by their motto of “Have Faith in Face, Origin of Beauty”.

Faith in Face believes in using only organic and naturally derived extracts, such as vegetable collagen, essential oils, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid etc. No added paraben and mineral oil. Free of animal testing! Faith in Face products are specially formulated to be gentle on the skin while reducing the chances of allergic reactions.

That said, I was thrilled to be given the chance to try out their hydrogel masks! There are a total of five variants, and I was given the following two:

- After Shower Look Hydrogel Mask
A soothing and moisturizing mask formulated with the natural moisturizing ingredient, Sodium PCA that helps supply moisture to your skin. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid which has intense hydration and moisture retention capabilities. Lastly, Camelia Oil is present to lock the moisture into your skin and helps to soothe your skin.

- Black and White Film Star Hydrogel Mask
A brightening mask that contains Arbutin and Niacinamide, a water soluble vitamin that has anti-ageing effects that improves and lightens your skin tone. It also contains Citrus Unshiu Pericarp extract that has excellent anti-oxidant effects and Green Tea extract which contains Vitamin C, Tocopherols and Polypenols that brighten your skin!

How To Use:

1. After cleansing, carefully remove the thinner protective film to expose the *smooth surface.

2. Apply the smooth side of the mask to your face.

3. Remove the thicker protective film and adjust mask to fit the curves of your face.

4. After 30 minutes, remove the mask and discard. Gently pat your face with fingertips to help skin absorb the remaining essence.

*Note: The mask has a smooth surface and a textured surface. Applying the textured side on the face may cause discomfort. 

Tried and Tested
Let's start from my first impression on the hydrogel mask.

It comes in two pieces — upper and lower:

Faith in Face’s hydrogel masks are thicker and feel like jelly. Unlike regular microfiber and cotton sheet masks, Faith in Face's hydrogel masks contain a higher percentage of water soluble ingredients to deliver maximal hydration and superior skin rejuvenation.

Each mask is saturated with essence and is very slimy — it would slip and slide on my face during application. Therefore, I have to keep adjusting to prevent it from falling off, which is something I dislike about because it tends to *tear easily. Hence, I suggest to lie down when you put on the mask.

*Fun Fact: Hydrogel masks are reasonably fragile, and can tear easily.
Moving on to... my thoughts on the effectiveness of the masks I received:

After Shower Look Hydrogel Mask
[Provides Intensive Hydration]
Upon putting on this mask, I can feel a cooling and refreshing effect on my face. It does soothe my skin and supply long-lasting moisture, leaving it supple and dewy! I love how soft and smooth my face feels after using the mask!!

Here's my skin moisture level before and after applying the mask:
I am thoroughly impressed by this mask! You gotta try this if you are looking for a boost in hydration!

Next...,
Black & White Film Star Hydrogel Mask
[Provides Brightening & Whitening]
Similar to After Shower Look Hydrogel Mask, this mask also gives a cooling and refreshing effect on my face upon application. I can also feel it leaves my skin hydrated and rejuvenated after application. But I did a moisture test and found out that it doesn't provide as much hydration as After Shower Look Hydrogel Mask.

However, it does provide immediate brightening effect! I noticed my skin complexion looked more radiant and even-toned after using this mask. Furthermore, I noticed my dark circles have lightened up too, but they are not completely gone.

Here are the comparison pictures:

(P.S. Excuse my silly face; I like to mimic emoji~ lol)


The only downside is that the brightening effect doesn't last until the next morning..., but it does a great job in delivering hydration and nourishment to the skin.

Overall, Faith in Face Hydrogel Masks provide skin with long-lasting hydration, instant soothing and brightening effects; not to mention, they have a gentle formula that is suitable for sensitive skin. I highly recommend to give their masks a try!
Besides the two types of hydrogel masks which I have reviewed, it is also available in another three variants:

- Nourish Me Hydrogel Mask
The special formulation of Ceramide 3 with Broccoli Extract and Olive Oil provides the ultimate nourishment for your skin. Ceramide 3 plays an important role in generating a protective layer for your skin and is one of the most important lipid composition of stratum corneum. Broccoli Extract contains Vitamins C, E & beta carotene which promotes maintenance of healthy skin and prevents UV damage while Olive Oil moisturizes and strengthens your skin.

- Hole Me Tight Hydrogel Mask
A lifting and firming mask which provides dual care to maintain and improve the elasticity of your skin in the long term. Containing Copper Tripeptide that helps to liven and firm the skin without irritation, Rooibos extract and the popular Korean ingredient, Red Ginseng extract, that is known to reduce stress and improve firmness to the skin. HOLD ME TIGHT not only recovers and strengthens the firmness of your skin but also makes your skin look younger!

- Miss Invisible Pore Hydrogel Mask
A pore tightening mask, MISS INVISIBLE PORE has a 3-step solution for your pores. Firstly, it contains Salicylic Acid to reduce sebums hidden in the pores. Secondly, Peppermint extract cleanses and purify your pores and finally, natural astringents such as Chestnut Shell extract and Witch Hazel extract help to tighten and close your pores. With these, you can now embrace your pores and enjoy crystal clear skin!

All five variants of Faith in Face Hydrogel Mask are now exclusively available at Watsons at the price of SGD$14.50 for a box of 3 sheets.

To find out more, check out and 'LIKE' Faith in Face SG Facebook page: www.facebook.com/FaithinFaceSG

DISCLAIMER: This product was sent to me for review purposes; however, all thoughts expressed are my own.

 

 

Review: Etude House AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot

Etude House AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot (20ml) [Re-updated]
Description(from the box): Formulated with Salicylic Acid and Hinoki Cypress, AC Clinic delivers trouble care. Pink Powder alleviates trouble swelling on contact to minimize damage. Comes with cotton swabs for application. Non-Comedogenic & Dermatologist Tested.

Directions(from the box): Do not shake bottle. After facial care, allows the powder to settle at the bottom. Perpendicularly dip cotton swab into bottle to draw powder from bottle. Use swab, coated with powder, to dab onto trouble spots and acne.

The set comes with a bottle of AC Clinic Pink Powder Spot (20ml), a bottle of AC Clinic Daily Spot (15ml) and a packet of cotton swabs .aka. q-tips.

The Pink Powder Spot comes in a sturdy glass bottle with a plastic screw-off cap.

How to use?:
Do not shake the bottle! Allows the powder to settle at the bottom. 
Then use a cotton swab .aka. q-tip and dip it perpendicularly into the powder in the bottle. Pull out the cotton swab/q-tip and apply it to the pimples.

It leaves a pink powder layer upon application. Therefore, I don't recommend you to use it in the day unless you plan to stay at home the whole day. Also, I don't recommend you to wear this under make-up. If you are looking for a spot treatment that can be use under make-up, you can try the day version spot treatment which is also from the Etude House AC Clinic line, called the Etude House AC Clinic Intense Liquid Spot. (Review: link)

Consistency and Color:
It has a pink powdery texture.

Scent:
It has a medicated herby scent to me.

Likes:
- contains salicylic acid
- dry up and heal pimples effectively
- no breakout or irritation; suits sensitive skin
- easy to use
- easy to wash it off

Dislikes:
- the powder may stains pillow/pillow case easily (can be washed off)
- the liquid in the bottle finish faster than the powder

Neutral:
- does not treat acne marks/scars
but I'm fine with this since I can treat the marks/scars with Hiruscar Post Acne Gel (Review: link)

Here's my 5 days of 'experiment':
PS: All the photos were taken on different day/time so the lighting may vary. NO makeup or editing... errr... actually..., I did edit... — cropped, combined all photos into one and added in watermarks and dates. That's it. NO major editing though.
During the day, I will use Etude House AC Clinic Intense Liquid Spot (Review: link) and at night, I will use Etude House AC Clinic Intense Pink Powder Spot.

Day 1: A nasty, inflamed zit decided to come out to play... 
Day 1 (night): Dab some pink powder spot on the zit. I use the pink powder spot every night until the zit is completely healed.
Day 2: You can notice that the zit got dried up.
Day 3: The layer of dried acne scab has peeled off and there is an open wound.
Day 4: The zit/pimple has gone away but the open wound is not fully healed yet. The wound is barely noticeable though.
Day 5: The wound has healed and it leaves a flat pinkish-red acne mark/scar. It's time to treat the acne mark/scar~

Once the zit has fully healed, I will proceed on to treat the acne mark/scar with Hiruscar Post Acne Gel. (Review: link)
Verdict: This night spot treatment does not treat acne marks/scars but it is very effective in healing zits. It dries and heals zit within a week without causing any irritation or overly drying problem. I absolutely love it sooooo muuuuuuuchh~! Like the AC Clinic cleanser, this has always been in my holy grail skincare product list too! You can read "My Acne Story" page to know why. I can't stress how much I love the AC Clinic line. Their products had helped to deal with my horrible acne. Though back then halfway through the progress there were some drying problem, I don't find the line drying for my skin now. It works perfectly for my skin and I'm loving it!

People who have trouble with acne, you might want to give this spot treatment and/or other AC Clinic line's products a shot! :)

*Update on 27th June 2016: This product has been revamped, and it's now called AC Clean Up Pink Powder Spot Set.

 

Review: Etude House Black Charcoal Chin Pack

Mood:

Etude House Black Charcoal Chin Pack
I will do a review on the Collagen Eye Patch in the future. Right now, let's put our focus on the Black Charcoal Chin Pack~ :)
Description: Formulated with black charcoal additives to remove oil and pore deep sebum. Patch tightens pores and contains Aloe Vera to improve chin complexion.
Directions: Wet chin with water. Remove clear film from pack and fasten adhesive side to chin for 10-15minutes. Remove strip when dry.

Likes:
- easy to use
- extreme sticky
- contains charcoal
- smoother chin complexion

however......,

Dislikes:
- DOES NOTHING -_- Didn't see anything on the strip. Not even a single nasty was pulled out!
- Remove oil and pore deep sebum? No, I don't think it did much... :/
- leaves a red patch after peeling it off but it will slowly fade off after some time...

Effectiveness: 1/5 -.-

Well, I think this chin pack is just a waste of money because it does nothing for me! -.- I bought 10 pieces and I seriously regretted buying so many at one go. I should have just buy 1-2 pieces to try out first. Grrr... (T^T) I thought it would work out great though....Sigh, so disappointing! (ノ><)ノ

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone but if anyone out there wanna try it, I would advise you to get 1-2 pieces to try first.

Would I Repurchase?: No, never for me. I don't find this product useful. :/ It's a waste of moneyyyyyy....... RAWRRRRR!~

 

 

May-Aug Collective Haul | Beauty, Health, Gadgets & Misc.

Hello, folks! It's been a month since I last updated this blog and sorry I haven't been replying to LINE messages and blog comments. I was travelling and had limited access to the internet. I came back two weeks ago and continued to be on hiatus because of Pokemon GO. I've been so obsessed with this game lately. So now you all know the reason why I've been inactive. Hahaha. Now I'm back to blogging, and I will try to reply to all the messages and comments as soon as possible, latest by 15th September 2016.

Back to topic. I've done quite a bit of shopping in the past four months. So in today's post, I will be doing a collective haul.

Without further ado, here are the items I bought:

Etude House AC Clean Up skincare range: This is a revamped version of the AC Clinic range. I bought almost the whole set, except for the acne patch and pink powder mask.
Daily Cleansing Foam, Toner, Gel Lotion, After Balm, Liquid Patch, Cleansing Water, AC Pink Powder Spot Set, Mild Concealer and Mild BB Cushion in Light Beige and Natural Beige.
Mask Sheet

I did a review on all the AC Clean Up products, except the mask sheet. If you are interested, you can click here to read.

CNP Laboratory Anti-Pore Blackhead Clear Kit: This product has become my holy grail! It is super duper effective! I will be doing a review on it very soon, so keep an eye out if you are interested to know more!

April Skin Magic Snow Cream: A reader introduced this moisturizer to me. I tried it and fell in love with it, so I bought a few of them. FYI, I use it as a makeup base as well as a body lotion. Check out my review here: http://www.bitsdiaries.com/2016/08/april-skin-magic-snow-cream-instant.html

The Face Shop X DISNEY Power Perfection BB Cushion, Gel Tint (RD03) and Tinted Lip Balm (01 Brilliant Sun): I bought them because of the cute packaging~ I did a review on the BB Cushion and Tinted Lip Balm. If you are interested, you can read them here: The Face Shop X DISNEY Collection Review I will be doing a review on the Gel Tint soon. Stay tuned!

K-Palette 1-Day Tattoo Real Lasting Liner in Brown Black: My holy grail eyeliner!
Daiso Eyeshadow Applicators

3M Nexcare Acne Patch: Here's another holy grail product of mine! Check out my full review here: http://www.bitsdiaries.com/2016/03/3m-nexcare-acne-patch-get-rid-of.html

ING Lashtoc Eyelashes (Lovely Girl): This is something new to me, and I find it very interesting. It is a pre-glued false eyelashes for an easy and instant application. I've yet to try it though.

Etude House Hot Style Photo Hair Liner in Dark Brown: This is a new product from Etude House, which I bought it for my mom. It is a scalp concealer for bald spots/thinning hair and what it does is it helps to create the appearance of a fuller-looking hair. Stay tuned for my review!

Triple Dry Anti-Perspirant Spray (Unfragranced): I have tried the Triple Dry roll-on deodorant and am satisfied with the results, and so I decided to try the spray version.

Nivea Sun Protect & Moisture SPF50 Sunscreen: As mentioned earlier, I've been playing Pokemon GO, and I spend a lot of time out in the sun. So I bought this to protect my skin while hunting for Pokemon.

Miniso Cotton Pads

Kinohimisu EyeBright: This is a supplement for the eyes, which I have been taking for quite some time. It helps to improve my dry and tired eyes. Check out my review here: http://www.bitsdiaries.com/2015/09/kinohimitsu-eyebright-supplement-review.html

Kinohimitsu Superfood: Having good experiences with their Eyebright and Clear Activ, I decided to try Superfood. It is a complete nutritional beverage comprised of 7 colors, whole plant-based ingredients including prebiotic, lutein, spirulina and other hi-potency ingredients. Let me know if you want me to do a review on this.

By the way, Kinohimitsu is having a promotion. Buy 2 Superfood and receive free bird's nest.

1-Day Acuvue Define Contact Lenses: My all-time favorite lenses!

Braun Satin Hair 7 Colour Saver Hair Dryer: I've heard many good things about this hair dryer. Things like less damaging to the hair and make hair shinier and smoother etc. And so, I decided to give this a try. I will share my thoughts on this product with you all in the future.

iPod Nano (7th gen) + Tempered Glass Screen Protector + Casing: If you have read my "What's In My Bag" post, you know I have been using iPod Classic for the past eight years. I think it's time for it to retire.  Besides, I wanted a smaller and lighter MP3 player, so I got this.

So yeah~ that's all! Product review coming up next! Stay tuned!
You might also like:
0 Mayu kana' jhek rasarah jhek kun becah malolo tang blog rea mara komentari blog rea se ajudul "Review: Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum "

Back To Top